Precision Twist QC21GM High Speed Steel Jobber Drill Bit - Size: 5.20mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Parabolic flute design offers enhanced chip removal, coolant flow to the drill point, and heat dissipation
- 135-degree radius spilt point is self-centering, reduces walking, good for hard material, and reduces pressure on cutting edges
- Titanium nitride (TiN) is a coating to extend cutting tool life and permit faster cutting speeds than with uncoated tools
- Jobber-length drill bits, most common length drill bit, suitable for a wide range of applications
- High-speed steel (HSS), for use on a wide variety of materials
- Pack of 12
- The Precision Twist QC21GM jobber drill bit is a parabolic flute design, 135-degree radius, split-point, round shank drill bit made of HSS with a TiN finish. It is suitable for drilling to a depth up to four times the diameter of the drill. Good for portable or machine drilling. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. It was designed for drilling holes into a wide variety of metals and synthetic materials with best performance in steel, cast iron, copper, and aluminum magnesium.
- Precision Twist
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.