Precision Twist R89CO Cobalt Steel Jobber Drill Bit - Size: 13
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- NAS 907 type D standards, used in the aerospace industry
- High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances
- Gold oxide, retains cutting fluid and prevent chip to tool welding
- 135-degree split-point angles are self-centering, reduce walking, good for hard material, and reduce pressure on cutting edges
- Jobber-length drill bits are the most common length drill bit, suitable for a wide range of applications
- The Precision Twist R89CO jobber-length drill bit is a 135-degree split-point, heavy-duty, round shank drill bit made of high speed steel (HSS) and cobalt with a gold oxide finish. They meet NAS 907 Type D, aircraft industry specifications for heat resistance and use for drilling hard, tough materials. Best performance with drilling into hardened, tempered alloy steel, nodular graphite malleable cast iron, titanium, and alloyed nickel. It is suitable for drilling to a depth up to four times the diameter of the drill. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size.
- Precision Twist
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.