Precision Twist SPRG 90 High Speed Steel Spotting Drill Bit - Size: 5/8"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Regular-length spotting drill bits, for easier hole-starting
- 90-degree conventional point angles, for reduced stress on drill's corners
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- Titanium nitride (TiN) is a coating to extend cutting tool life and permit faster cutting speeds than with uncoated tools
- High-speed steel (HSS), for use on a wide variety of materials
- The Precision SPRG-90 regular-length bit is a round shank, spotting drill bit made of HSS with a TiN finish, which is a hard, gold-colored ceramic coating with low friction, permitting faster cutting speeds than uncoated materials. It is suitable for drilling to a depth up to one times the diameter of the drill. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. It is suitable for drilling to a wide variety of metals and synthetic materials performing best with steel, copper, and aluminum magnesium.
- Precision Twist
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.