Proline 12-Pack 5/16"x4" Carbide Tipped Masonry Drill (CSC4-5/16)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Short 4-inch length for tighter locations
- Carbide tipped drill
- Deep flute for better material extraction
- Used in light to medium hard building materials
- Used to cut the following material: concrete, brick, terra cotta, sandstone, cinderblock, ceramic tile and slate
- Champion Cutting Tool Proline Contractor Series masonry drills are designed for rotary and percussion drilling of concrete, brick, terra cotta, sandstone,cinderblock, ceramic tile and slate. Use in light to medium hard building materials. The shorter length is excellent for thinner material. Carbide tipped for quick penetration and a deep flute for quick evacuation of material drilled.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.