Rebore-Zit 62-348 Drill Bits - Size: 1/2" with 3/8" Pilot
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Custom made
- Sharped Drills
- 1/2" with 3/8" Pilot
- Free spinning
- he ReBore-Zit drill bit is the only drill bit designed to enlarge a previously drilled hole while retaining the existing wire in that hole. The bit is fabricated with a custom made, hollow bodied drill bit containing a free spinning, swivel eyelet mounted to its pilot hole center shaft. Just secure your existing wire onto the eyelet and re-drill your hole to a larger size. The bit will not twist the wire. Available in 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1" (final size of re-drilled hole) diameters. Each diameter has an associated pilot hole size. Custom made, Sharped Drills, 1/2 with 3/8 Pilot, Free spinning.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.