Ridgid 1/2-Inch Spade Handle Mud Mixer Drill - (R7121)
- New - Open Box 1 Left
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $254.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hammer Drill
- Chuck Size
- 120V AC
- 9 Amp heavy duty motor with hardened steel gears - insures tool longevity
- Triple gear reduction - increases torque for use with large diameter accessories
- Forward/reverse rocker switch - use for drilling or backing out jammed bits
- Easily accessible brushes - can be serviced quickly for minimum down time
- Lock-on button - for continuous drilling or mixing
- Ridgid R7121 Drill, 1/2-inch Spade Handle has a 9 Amp heavy duty motor with hardened steel gears to insure tool longevity. Triple gear reduction increases torque for use with large diameter accessories. The 5/8-inch spindle provides increased strength in high torque applications. Easily accessible brushes can be serviced quickly for minimum downtime. Lock-on button for continuous drilling or mixing. Forward/reverse rocker switch for drilling or backing out jammed bits. Specifications: Input: 120 V Ac, 9 Amps, No load Speeds: 500 r/min., Chuck Size: 1/2 in. keyed, Tool Weight: 7.3 lb., Cord Length: 12 ft. Includes auxiliary handle, chuck key, key strap.
- Input: 120 V Ac
- Amperage (amps): 9.0
- No load Speeds: 500 r/min.
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in. keyed
- Cord Length: 12 ft. Includes auxiliary handle
- Handle Drill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.