Ryobi D43K 5.5-Amp 3/8 in. Variable Speed Drill (D43K)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Includes drill and tool storage bag
- 5.5-Amp motor provides powerful performance
- 3/8 in. keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Variable-speed trigger offers enhanced control
- AC-powered drill is equipped with a 6 ft. cord for easy reach
- The Ryobi 3/8 in. Variable Speed Drill features a 5.5-Amp motor that delivers up to 1600 RPM for powerful drilling in a variety of materials. The variable-speed trigger helps you match the speed to the application, while the lock-on feature enables continuous drilling and helps to reduce operator fatigue during long drilling times. Designed for ergonomic use, the handle features the GripZone overmold for comfort on any job.
- Amperage (amps): 5.5
- Chuck Size: 3/8 In.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Clamshell/Jam pot: Jam pot
- Color Family: Green
- Cord Length (ft.): 6
- Corded Tool Type: Drill/Driver
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 1600
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.