Ryobi D43K 5.5-Amp 3/8 in. Variable Speed Drill (D43K)
A true treasure hunter from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Includes drill and tool storage bag
- 5.5-Amp motor provides powerful performance
- 3/8 in. keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Variable-speed trigger offers enhanced control
- AC-powered drill is equipped with a 6 ft. cord for easy reach
- The Ryobi 3/8 in. Variable Speed Drill features a 5.5-Amp motor that delivers up to 1600 RPM for powerful drilling in a variety of materials. The variable-speed trigger helps you match the speed to the application, while the lock-on feature enables continuous drilling and helps to reduce operator fatigue during long drilling times. Designed for ergonomic use, the handle features the GripZone overmold for comfort on any job.
- Amperage (amps): 5.5
- Chuck Size: 3/8 In.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Clamshell/Jam pot: Jam pot
- Color Family: Green
- Cord Length (ft.): 6
- Corded Tool Type: Drill/Driver
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 1600
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.