Ryobi D48CK 5.5-Amp 3/8" Variable Speed Reversible Compact Clutch Driver
- New - Open Box In Stock
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $49.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Ryobi D48CK 5.5-Amp 3/8" Variable Speed Reversible Compact Clutch Driver is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by hajjj from powerful for the size bought this drill driver three weeks ago and since then I been using it on a daily basis,very handy and powerful ,has all the options to make the job done,and for the price it is a real real deal.recommend to have it around the house.
Date published: 2015-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Leslie from powerful Just bought and love it so far. Great price on blinq.com. used but like new condition.
Date published: 2015-12-24
- Chuck Size
- 24-position adjustable torque clutch to match countersink depth to material
- Powerful 5.5-Amp motor for various drilling and driving applications
- Variable speed trigger for drilling into a variety of materials
- Keyless 3/8 in. chuck for quick bit changes
- Improved GripZone overmold ensures optimum grip and user comfort
- Lock-on feature enables continuous drilling operation
- Onboard bit storage offers quick access
- The improved Ryobi 3/8 in. Variable Speed Reversible Compact Clutch Driver features a powerful 5.5-Amp motor for higher operating speeds under load. This clutch driver is more powerful and compact than the previous model and is ideal for a variety of drilling and driving applications, using a 24-position clutch that allows you to sink screws to preferred depths. For convenience, it comes with a tool bag and double-ended screw driving bit and also offers onboard bit storage for easy access.
- Amperage (amps): 5.5
- Chuck Size: 3/8 In.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Color Family: Green
- Cord Length (ft.): 6
- Corded Tool Type: Drill/Driver
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Drill/ Driver Type: Compact Drill/ Driver
- Forward/reverse switch: Forward switch and reverse switch
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 1200
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Variable Speed: Yes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.