Ryobi P1810 ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Starter Drill Kit
- New - Open Box In Stock
- Item looks and feels new Packaging may show wear
List Price $73.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Ryobi P1810 ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Starter Drill Kit is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by hunterva from ryobi 18-volt one drill i have had mine for about 3 years and has never let me down . So now when the girls say hey dad can i use your drill . I will be able to let them use there own . It will be a merry X-Mas
Date published: 2015-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grumpy Dave from awesome,exactly what I expected ... I ordered this drill for the Ryobi name,it was used but in perfect condition, it works great,and I received it very quickly, I highly recommend, Blinq kicks serious but!
Date published: 2016-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by veeman33 from Serves my needs perfectly Pro's: (1)Shipped very quickly, even before estimate. (2)Price was well below original. (3)Performed exactly as advertised. Con's: NONE!
Date published: 2016-06-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Neilbac from Very fast and powerful I purchase the drill three weeks ago and I use it almost ever other day.
Date published: 2015-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by matzchem from Enough Power for Any Job Control and power was impressive.
Date published: 2016-03-31
- 3/8 in. keyless chuck for quick and easy bit changes
- 24-position clutch adjusts the torque output to control the depth of the screw or fastener
- MagTray holds screws, bits and hardware on foot of drill for easy access
- Compatible with all Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ batteries
- GripZone overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Dual chemistry charger charges 18-Volt ONE+ batteries in as little as one hour
- Indicator lights on charger show status as batteries are charged and maintained
- The Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Starter Drill Kit features a 3/8 in. keyless chuck with a 24-position clutch that adjusts the torque output to control the depth of the screw or fastener. The drill features the exclusive MagTray and onboard bit storage, which allows convenient placement of bits and screws. This kit is powered by an improved lithium-ion battery that holds a charge up to four times longer, offers up to 20% more run time and is 45% lighter weight than NiCd batteries.
- Battery Amp Hours: 1.3
- Battery Power Type: Lithium Ion
- Chuck Size: 3/8 In.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Cordless Tool Type: Drill/Driver
- Cordless/ Corded: Cordless
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 1300
- Number of Batteries Included: 1
- Power Tool Features: Variable Speed
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Voltage (volts): 18
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.