SKiL 9.0 Amp Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw - 9216-RT
A clever deal seeker from TN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Power-On Indicator - for safety and convenience
- Tool-Less Blade Change - for easy blade changes
- Powerful 9.0 Amp Motor - Ample power supply for the job
- Heavy-Duty Metal Gear Housing - for increased life and durability
- Counter Balance - for vibration control
- Soft Grip - for user comfort
- Pivoting Foot - provides additional stability when cutting through materials
- Applications: Demolition (pipes, studs, etc), Pruning branches, Cutting
- With a powerful 9 amp motor, this variable speed reciprocating saw model 9216 can handle tough applications while minimizing user fatigue with its vibration reducing counter balance. The Skil 9216-01 9.0A Reciprocating Saw features a tool-less blade change system that allows for quicker and easier blade changes. Power-On Indicator, For safety and convenience. Heavy-Duty Metal Gear Housing, For increased life and durability.
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Amperage: 9
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Orbital Action: No
- SPM: 800 - 2,700
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8-in
- Voltage: 120V
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.