Starrett Bimetal Intenss Tooth Pro-Die Band Saw Blade
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Bimetal blade is designed for cutting low alloy steel; aluminum; stainless steel; carbon steel; tool, die, and mold steel; steel up to C45 Rockwell hardness; nickel-based alloys; and nonferrous metal
- Good for cuts in solid, structural, and tubular shapes
- Variable tooth pitch reduces noise levels and vibration
- Intenss tooth design with positive rake angle for high-production cutting operations
- Raker set helps clear chips for reduced clogging
- Band saw blades are long, continuous bands of metal that loop around the wheels of band saws and can make straight or curved cuts in metal, wood, stone, plastic, and other materials. When purchasing band saw blades, consider the application, as this will affect the choice of tooth rake, tooth set, pitch, and size of the blade. Band saw blades are available with a positive rake angle or a neutral (also called zero or straight) rake angle, and with a raker, wavy, or alternate tooth set. Pitch (the number of teeth per inch or per 25.4 mm) affects the type of finish and may be constant or variable. Band saw blades are available in different lengths and width to fit the requirements of specific band saws.
- Saw Blade
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.