United Abrasives/SAIT 77515 1/2 X 24 Non-Woven Belt, Brown, 10-Pack
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- SAIT 77515 Non-Woven Belt, coarse. Excellent for deburring, blending. For use on mill marks, tools marks, to create a smooth transition on surface profiles. For use on stainless steel, metal and wood. Non-woven synthetic fiber impregnated with abrasive grain for surface conditioning without damage to or removal of base material. Resists loading and heat build-up. Flexible yet extra durable splice method for resistance to breaking or cracking under severe stress. United Abrasives is a world leader in manufacturing a broad range of grinding wheels, cutting wheels, coated abrasives, carbide burs, wire brushes, specialty products and much more.
- United Abrasives, Inc.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.