Universal Tool Air on Top Automatic Shut-Off Pneumatic Screwdriver
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Pneumatic Drill
- Chuck Size
- Air on top version allow for Clean Vertical Suspension without trailing hoses
- Adjustable Auto Shut- off for smooth precision, smooth disengagement and minimum vibration
- Convenient thumb operated reverse
- precision engineered for ultimate reliability
- Rear Exhaust with built in silencing system and built in suspension bail
- Air on top feature allows for clean vertical suspension without trailing hoses
- Adjustable auto shut-off clutch for smooth precision, smooth disengagement and minimum vibration
- Rear exhaust with built-in silencing system and built-in suspension bail
- Universal Tool's UT8963ATT-11 Air on Top Auto Shut-Off Screwdriver features a Softouch handle grip for ultimate comfort and reduced vibration. Trigger Start. Air on top feature allows for clean vertical suspension without trailing hoses. Adjustable auto shut-off clutch for smooth precision, smooth disengagement and minimum vibration. Also features convenient thumb operated reverse. Precision engineered for ultimate reliability. Through handle exhaust with built-in silencing system and built-in suspension bail. Best for precision high volume assembly. Specifications: Motor 0.50 HP, Torque Range (in. lb.) 5-45, 1100 RPM, Exhaust: handle, 1/4-inch Int. Hex chuck, Rec. Pressure 90 psi-6.2 bar, Air Inlet (NPT) 1/4-Inch, Rec. Hose 3/8-inch (I.D. in), Air Cons 16 CFM, Av. Air Cons 4.0 CFM. The Universal Tool nameplate is a symbol for quality and workmanship with innovative products featuring the latest advances in air tool design. At Universal Tool, performance proven products and people are something you can trust today and tomorrow.
- Universal Tool
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.