Weiler Dualife Narrow Face Wire Wheel Brush, Threaded Hole, Stainless Steel 302, Stringer Knotted, 6" Diameter, 0.020" Wire Diameter, 5/8-11" Arbor, 1-1/8" Bristle Length, 3/16" Brush Face Width, 12500 rpm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The individual knot wire tufts of a knot wheel provide minimal flexibility for more aggressive brushing action. Weiler's knot wheels are constructed with an internal steel plate that has equally spaced individual holes around the perimeter. Wire is inserted through each hole and twisted into a knot. Each hole has precisely the same wire count, thereby assuring perfect balance. This eliminates vibration, reduces operator fatigue and increases brush life. Knot wire wheels are available in heat-treated steel, Type 302 stainless steel and bronze wire.
- Weiler 09500
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.