YG-1 4.2mm Dia. x 81mm L 140 Degree Carbide Dream Extra Long Drill Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Extra long length dream drill bits with coolant holes
- Right hand spiral, 30 degree helix
- 140 Degree point angle
- Made of Carbide
- Application for drilling into steel in general, cast steel, cast iron, chilled cast iron, malleable cast iron, non-ferrous heavy metal, non-ferrous light metal, abrasive plastic
- Extra long length dream drill bits with coolant holes. Right hand spiral, 30 degree helix. 140 Degree point angle. Made of Carbide. Shank tolerance ?d2 - -0.0/-0.0005. 8xD. Application for drilling into steel in general, cast steel, cast iron, chilled cast iron, malleable cast iron, non-ferrous heavy metal, non-ferrous light metal, abrasive plastic. Advantage - Self centering (center drilling is not required); Excellent positioning (bush is not necessary) and Special Design (reaming is not required, good chip removal, powerful drilling).
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: TiAlN
- Cutting Angle: 140 Degrees
- Cutting Direction:Right-Hand
- Drill Point: Split
- Flute Type: Slow Spiral
- Shank Type: Straight
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Size: 4.2mm
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.