1975 CHEVROLET MALIBU Proforged Idler Arms 102-10060
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The idler arm and pitman arm are two of the most commonly worn steering components. Poorly designed wearable joints from the factory quickly loosen and cause excessive play in the steering. Proforged Idler Arms and Pitman Arms are built to strict tolerances using the latest innovations in steering technology, ensuring crisp, predictable handling.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.