3" Bore 3.375" OD 8" Length Bear-N-Bronz Plain Cylindrical Sleeve Bearing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Plain sleeve bearing for supporting radial loads.
- SAE 660 continuous cast bronze for strength, low friction, and resistance to wear.
- Suitable for heavy loads and high speeds.
- Maximum load value of 3,000 psi and maximum pressure velocity (PV) value of 75,000.
- Operating temperature range of -450 to 500 degrees F (-267 to 260 degrees C).
- This Boston Gear Bear-N-Bronz bronze plain sleeve bearing supports high radial loads. It is made of Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) 660 continuous cast bronze for strength, low friction, and resistance to wear, and requires lubrication with oil. The bearing has a maximum load value of 3,000 psi (pounds per square inch), a maximum velocity value of 750 sfpm (surface feet per minute), and a maximum pressure velocity (PV) value of 75,000. It operates at temperatures ranging from -450 to 500 degrees F (-267 to 260 degrees C). This plain sleeve bearing meets ASTM International standard B584-78 for quality assurance, and is suitable for use in various applications such as automobiles, pumps, office machines, and home appliances, among others.
- Boston Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.