Accel Gear Reduction Design Ultra-Lite H/T Starter (05000)
No reviews found
- Creates extra space for header and oil pan clearance
- Gear reduction design generates 40 to 50 percent more torque
- Ideal for both the track and the street
- 1/3 smaller and much lighter than conventional starters
- The Accel Ultra-Lite Starter is engineered to withstand the grueling punishment that only a racetrack can provide yet still meet the unique demands of everyday street use. A full 1/3 smaller and significantly lighter than a conventional starter, the billet-aluminum Accel Ultra-Lite Starter opens up tons of extra space for header and oil-pan clearance. Its gear-reduction design generates 40-50 percent more torque while drawing considerably less power, and for many applications it's a bolt-on replacement.
- Mounting Block Material: Billet aluminum
- Starter Finish: Black powdercoated
- Starter Rotation: Standard
- Starter Style: Mini
- Adjustable Mounting Block: No
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 3.75:1
- Maximum Recommended Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
- Ultra-Lite H/T Starter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.