ACDelco 131-110 Automotive Engine Coolant Thermostat
No reviews found
- Engine Coolant Thermostat
- Meets or exceed OEM parts
- Easy to install
- The thermostat in your car is responsible for controlling the amount of coolant released into your engine. When your car first starts up, the thermostat is closed and does not allow coolant into the engine until it is warmed up. The thermostat should open and allow coolant in once the engine is adequately heated. OE parts replace those installed during the production of a GM vehicle and are designed to meet or exceed original-equipment specifications. The Professional category of high-quality aftermarket auto parts.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.