ACDelco 15-51308 GM Original Equipment Heating and Air Conditioning Control Valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment HVAC Temperature Valves are mechanical doors or flaps that control the amount of heat directed to the cabin based on the temperature control settings and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle s original components. The temperature valve is positioned by an actuator or cable and controls temperature by proportioning the air flow through and around the heater core. These original equipment HVAC temperature valves have been manufactured to fit your specific GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.