ACDelco 17D131M Professional Semi-Metallic Front Dsc Brake Pad for Vehicle
No reviews found
- Ceramic, semi-metallic, and organic formulas provide safety and reliability for a range of vehicle applications
- Integrally molded - friction material molded to backing plate for bond integrity
- Premium shims, slots, and chamfers help to diminish noise, vibration, and braking harshness
- Stamped backing plate allows for proper pad movement within the caliper assembly, reducing noise, brake pulsation, and helps to protect against premature wear
- Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads are formulated with steel strands to provide strength and conduct heat away from the rotor?s surface while offering premium braking power. They are the ideal high quality for vehicles on the road. Noise-dampening shims are included where applicable. Also, no curing is required. These pads deliver the fit, form, and function
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.