ACDelco 24421L Professional Lower Molded Coolant Hose for Vehicles
A savvy shopper from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Has a heat and ozone resistant cover to increase the life of the hose
- Comes with a protective sleeve to help for proper fit and function
- Made of re-engineered materials to resist vacuum collapse and also reduce the need for internal springs in many applications
- Installs without buckling, bending out of shape, or straining at the connection for easy installation
- Inside diameters ranges from 1?4 in to 1 in to fit different types of vehicles
- Molded Coolant Hoses are composed of specially blended materials to help resist electrochemical degradation (ECD), the leading cause of hose failure. style factory-molded hoses to fit today_s smaller, tighter-fitting engine compartments. Molded Coolant Hoses are temperature rated from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 275 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 degrees Celsius to 135 degrees Celsius) and are approved for Marine applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.