ACDelco 24421L Professional Lower Molded Coolant Hose for Vehicles
A clever deal seeker from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Has a heat and ozone resistant cover to increase the life of the hose
- Comes with a protective sleeve to help for proper fit and function
- Made of re-engineered materials to resist vacuum collapse and also reduce the need for internal springs in many applications
- Installs without buckling, bending out of shape, or straining at the connection for easy installation
- Inside diameters ranges from 1?4 in to 1 in to fit different types of vehicles
- Molded Coolant Hoses are composed of specially blended materials to help resist electrochemical degradation (ECD), the leading cause of hose failure. style factory-molded hoses to fit today_s smaller, tighter-fitting engine compartments. Molded Coolant Hoses are temperature rated from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 275 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 degrees Celsius to 135 degrees Celsius) and are approved for Marine applications
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.