ACDelco 45C0049 Professional Pitman Arm
A savvy shopper from WA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- An ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Steering Pitman Arm is an ideal high-quality aftermarket replacement component for many vehicles on the road today. They are manufactured to provide the most stable pivot point with the least amount of friction. A steering pitman arm connects the steering gear and the steering linkage in your vehicle. There are two basic types of pitman arms: wear and non-wear. Wear pitman arms have pivot studs similar to those on tie rod ends. Non-wear pitman arms have tapered holes at their center link ends and will normally have to be replaced only if they are damaged or the tapered hole is worn. This premium aftermarket replacement steering pitman arm is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.