ACDelco 88961140 GM Original Equipment Engine Control Module, Remanufactured
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Remanufactured Engine Control Module is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle s original component. It regulates various parts of your vehicles engine by taking the inputs from sensors and additional modules and referencing that information back to other sensors, modules, and other areas of the vehicle. Remanufacturing the engine control module is an industry standard practice that involves disassembly of existing units, and replacing components that are most prone to wear and failure with new components. Damaged and obsolete parts are replaced and are 100% end of line tested to ensure they perform to ACDelco specifications. In addition, remanufacturing also benefits the environment by returning components back into service rather than processing as scrap or simply disposing of them. This original equipment engine control module is engineered to fit your specific GM vehicle and will provide the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.