ACDelco Advantage Coated Front Disc Brake Rotor (18A258AC)
A true treasure hunter from AL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Manufactured with multiple alloys for improved heat dissipation and performance
- Mill-balanced for proper rotor function; no extra weights needed
- Quality validated for proper metallurgy and correct brake plate thickness
- Rounded radius for added strength
- ACDelco Advantage Coated Disc Brake Rotors provide reliable vehicle braking power. Their robotic-applied, baked-on coating helps prevent brake pulsation, helps prevent the rotor from seizing to the hub, and provides superior rust prevention against harsh environmental elements such as rain, snow, and corrosive road sprays. They feature a non-directional ground finish that helps to extend brake pad life and minimizes thickness variation. They are also ready to be installed right out of the box, with no machining required. These dependable aftermarket Advantage Coated Disc Brake Rotors offer quality at an economical price.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.