ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Crankcase Depression Regulator Valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) Valve is an emission control component and is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle?s original component. The PCV valve controls the volume of crankcase vapors that are drawn into the intake manifold; a restricted PCV valve can cause oil leaks or increase oil consumption. This original equipment PCV valve has been manufactured to fit your specific GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
- Regulator Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.