ACDelco GM Original Equipment Heated Oxygen Sensor (213-4278)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Oxygen (O2) Sensor is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle s original component, and is a special feedback sensor on your vehicle s exhaust system. This sensor measures the proportion of oxygen in the exhaust gases. Using this measurement, the engine management computer can adjust the air/fuel ratio near the optimum value of 14.7:1. At this ratio, engine performance, emissions, and fuel economy are all optimized. This original equipment oxygen sensor has been manufactured to fit your specific GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.