ACDelco GM Original Equipment Negative Battery Cable (2SX33A)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Factory crimped copper alloy cable terminals to ensure electrical connectivity and durability not found with emergency type bolt-on or spliced battery cable terminals.
- Features durable outside insulation to help protect the copper cable from severe under hood conditions, such as oil, acid, heat, ozone, and road splash
- Meets SAE J1127 requirements and is rated for continuous use temperatures up to 257 degrees Fahrenheit (125 degrees Celsius) for safety and dependability
- Common strand size provides high 'strand count' to improve conductor flexibility
- Steel skeleton embedded in casting for more reliable electrical connection
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment Battery Cables are high quality copper electric cables that connect the vehicle battery to the electrical system. The battery cables have cast lead terminal connections at the battery end of the cables. The battery cables carry the electrical current to and from the battery during starting and charging. These original equipment battery cables have been manufactured to fit your specific GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
- Negative Battery Cable
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.