ACDelco Professional Vehicle Inner Steering Tie Rod End (45A0162)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Superb strength and stability for enhanced durability.
- Consistent torque for smoother operation.
- Low-friction and high-impact resistance for a smoother ride.
- Full ball stud for tighter overall fit.
- Patented low-friction double bearing for high impact resistance.
- Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help ensure quality and durability.
- Dust boot is re-installed and permanently attached to reduce contamination, increase durability, and service life.
- An ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Steering Tie Rod End is an ideal high-quality aftermarket replacement component for many vehicles on the road today. It works with tie rod end sleeves to connect your vehicle?s steering linkage to the steering knuckle, allowing you to turn your wheels as you drive. With advanced features not found in many competitive products, an ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Steering Tie Rod End is a long-life replacement. This premium aftermarket replacement steering tie rod end is manufactured to meet or exceed your expectations for fit, form, and function. Fused polyurethane dust boot resists cracking, splitting, dry rot, and corrosion.
- Steering Tie Rod End
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.