Axxis 45-05000D Automotive Deluxe Advanced Premium Ceramic Brake Pad Set
No reviews found
- Application specific positive-molded ceramic brake pads are designed for replacement of asbestos, NAO or ceramic pads
- May also be used on some Euro-met applications
- Low noise, low dust and outstanding pedal feel
- Recommended for everyday driving
- Fitted with OE style, OE material, vibration-damping shims for a virtually noise-free brake performance
- Axxis superior performance disc brake pads (formerly known as Repco) have a long tradition of high quality and virtually dust-free and noise-free performance. Originally formulated in Europe in the 1960s, Axxis has continually been perfected in Australia through the years, using the latest positive-molding technology and the most advanced ceramic fibers long before it became fashionable or popular. The Axxis program is now available in four families of top-quality friction materials. Axxis Deluxe Advanced a virtually dust-free and noise-free ceramic formula, suitable for everyday driving, offers outstanding pedal feel, good resistance to fade, and exceptionally long rotor life. Axxis XBG a low-met, European-pedigree formula, formerly known as Repco MetalMaster, suitable for frequent stop-and-go driving, offers high-pedal feel, exceptional resistance to heat, and consistently reliable braking power under all conditions. Axxis Extended Duty a semi-metallic formulation designed primarily
- Automotive Brake Pad Set
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.