Bando 8PK800 OEM Quality Serpentine Belt
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 8 Ribs x 800 mm or 8 Ribs x 31.5 Inch
- Strong tensile cords carry high horsepower loads without stretching
- Ground rubber ribs are compounded from high strength synthetic rubber for wear resistance and long life
- Bando has one line of belts for both OEM applications and the aftermarket. The same belt the manufacturer specifies and installs is the same belt sold in the aftermarket
- As an OEM belt manufacturer, the serpentine belts are precision ground two times to insure adherence to OEM specification. Belts produced from a mold process will not achieve the exact rib profiles that are required by OEM suppliers. Bando belts are made with EPDM rubber which adheres to OEM specification which is more heat resistant and long lasting. With 19 plants worldwide, Bando is the 3rd largest manufacturer of automotive drive belts in the world. Bando USA manufactures belts in Bowling Green, Kentucky. All Bando belts are produced to one premium set of standards with only OEM quality. They manufacture power transmission belts for the automotive, industrial as well as agriculture providing complete coverage for domestic, import and light truck. Bando USA, with an ISO and QS9000 certified plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky has 16 additional plants located in 10 countries producing belts for local OEM. Automotive belts, serpentine, timing and V-belts from Bando are engineered to meet
- Serpentine Belt
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.