Bando TB014 Precision Engineered Timing Belt
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Bando has been manufacturing rubber products for over 100 years. Bando is the OEM supplier to over 80 percent of the top 10 cars sold in the U.S. (by volume).As an OEM Belt manufacturer, the serpentine belts are precision ground two times to insure adherence to OEM specification. Belts produced from a mold process will not achieve the exact rib profile that are required by OEM suppliers. Bando belts are made with EPDM rubber which adheres to OEM specification that is more heat resistant and long lasting. With 19 plants worldwide, Bando are the 3rd largest manufacturer of automotive drive belts in the world. Bando USA , manufactures belts in Bowling Green, Kentucky. All Bando belts are produced to one premium set of standards with only OEM quality. Manufacturing power transmission belts for the automotive, industrial and agriculture providing a complete coverage for domestic, import and light truck. Bando USA, with an ISO and QS9000 certified plant in Bowling Green as well as Kentucky, has 16 additional plants located in 10 countries producing belts for local OEM. Bando's automotive belts, serpentine, timing and V-belts are engineered to meet the unique requirements of today's high performance engines for applications that run the gamut from international racing teams to light duty trucks. Bando manufactures belts for the world's leading automakers, supplying both OEM and aftermarket applications, all to the same exacting standards of quality.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.