Beck Arnley 158-0848 Air Charge Temperature Sensor for Vehicle
No reviews found
- Excellent quality and materials
- Exacting tolerances
- Quality construction
- Used to sense the temperature of the engine at the computer to adjust the fuel mixture
- Used to sense the temperature of the engine at the computer to adjust the fuel mixture. When the computer senses that the engine is cold through the use of the sensor it will increase the on-time of the injector. This enriches the fuel mixture the same as using the choke. It also uses the sensor to determine when to turn the engine cooling fans on and off.
- Beck Arnley
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.