Beck Arnley 158-0874 Automotive Knock Sensor
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Excellent quality and materials
- Exacting tolerances
- Quality construction
- Sensor mounted near the cylinder bores in the cylinder block. Used to detect engine knocking and to retard the ignition correspondingly in order to prevent engine damage. Restores your engine from making knocks or noise.
- Beck Arnley
- Automotive Knock Sensor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.