Bosch 16515 Oxygen Sensor with OE Type Fitment
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Up to 15 % savings in fuel costs
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Improves engine performance
- Reduces air pollution
- Prevents premature failure of the catalytic converter
- Fully submersible in water
- Air-tight seal protects against contamination to ensure long life
- Every sensor is tested in simulated exhaust gas to ensure the highest quality more details on - https://www.carid.com/bosch/oxygen-sensor-mpn-16515.html
- Bosch Premium Thimble Type Sensors utilize an electrical heating element inside the thimble-shaped end to bring the sensor up to operating temperature in less than a minute. The patented thimble ceramic element featuring the Bosch patented Platinum Power Grid and the patented Bosch Double Layer Protection System optimize sensing, peak performance, and maximum service life.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.