Bosch QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Rotor (14010038)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Precision balanced to insure smooth operation with no pedal pulsation
- OEM style vane configuration provides more efficient heat dissipation, reduces vibration that can cause noise, and extends rotor life
- G3000 heat-flowed castings provide consistent wear, long life, and quiet operation
- Bi-metal aluminum and zinc clean-look coating/Alutherm 80 extends the life of the rotor and provides a clean look for today's open wheels
- OEM style ABS tone ring (on required applications) provides trouble free operation of Antilock Brake and Traction Control systems
- A brake rotor is a circular piece of cast iron as part of the disc brake system in your vehicle. Brake rotors are mounted in between the axle and/or wheel and a set of calipers squeeze the brake pads against both sides of the disc to apply friction and effectively slow and/or stop the attached wheel. This Disc Brake Rotor Precision balanced to insure smooth operation with no pedal pulsation.OEM style vane configuration provides more efficient heat dissipation, reduces vibration that can cause noise, and extends rotor life.G3000 heat-flowed castings provide consistent wear, long life, and quiet operation.
- Disc Brake Rotor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.