Boston Gear 32-Pitch 40-Teeth Steel Spur Gear (S3240)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system
- Pressure angle of 14.5 degrees for a higher contact ratio between gears, resulting in quieter operation than larger pressure angles
- Diametral pitch of 32 for applications where controlling changes in speed and direction of rotation with precision is more important than transferring torque
- Low carbon steel (.2 percent carbon) for applications where the hardness and strength of higher levels of carbon are not needed to transmit torque and motion
- The Boston Gear low carbon steel spur gear with 14.5-degree pressure angle and a diametral pitch of 32 transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. It has a 14.5-degree pressure angle for a higher contact ratio between gears than larger pressure angles, resulting in quieter operation, and a 32-diametral pitch for applications for applications where controlling changes in speed and direction of rotation with precision is more important than transferring torque. This spur gear, which can mesh only with spur gears that have the same pressure angle and diametral pitch, is made of low carbon steel for applications where the hardness and strength of higher levels of carbon are not needed to transmit torque and motion. This Boston Gear spur gear is suitable for use in a variety of commercial and industrial applications, such as construction equipment, aeronautics, conveyors, and manufacturing equipment, among others.
- Material Type: Steel
- Bore Diameter Tolerance: +/-0.0005 inches
- Face Width: 0.188 inches
- Pitch: 32
- Boston Gear
- Power Transmission Spur Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.