Centric Parts Premium Brake Rotor with E-Coating(120.67045)
No reviews found
- Black E-coating for long lasting corrosion protection
- Double Disc Ground for quieter and smoother stops
- Machined finish for a cleaner looking part
- Center Split core castings for proper heat transfer
- Centric premium rotors utilize an Electro coating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting. Phosphate finishes utilized by other manufacturers provide only minimal protection from the elements; these finishes are generally only effective for the shipping and storage portion of a rotor?s life. The addition of heat and moisture eliminates the effectiveness of phosphate finishes resulting in immediate corrosion once installed in the vehicle.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.