Champion 641 Heavy Duty Industrial Spark Plug
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Focused spark for maximum power
- Exclusive Heat-Active alloy maintains stable operating temperature under all load conditions
- Faster throttle response
- Threaded with knurl
- Champion industrial and agricultural spark plugs are backed by global engineering from Federal-Mogul. Precious metals, FISS and Hot Lock designs allow us to provide a plug that withstands todays high-temperature/high load service environments.
- Material: center electrode - copper-cored nickel
- Suppressor/Shielding: Sac-9
- Ground electrode: 4-GE, nickel
- Shell thread: 18 mm
- Terminal thread nut: threaded with knurl
- Reach (inch): 0.531
- Hex (inch): 0.875
- Available gap (inch): 0.0180 - 0.0220
- Reach (mm): 13.49
- Hex (mm): 22.23
- Core nose length (inch): 0.242
- Electrode max. operating temperature (F): 1700 F
- Spark Plug
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.