Champion 641 Heavy Duty Industrial Spark Plug
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Focused spark for maximum power
- Exclusive Heat-Active alloy maintains stable operating temperature under all load conditions
- Faster throttle response
- Threaded with knurl
- Champion industrial and agricultural spark plugs are backed by global engineering from Federal-Mogul. Precious metals, FISS and Hot Lock designs allow us to provide a plug that withstands todays high-temperature/high load service environments.
- Material: center electrode - copper-cored nickel
- Suppressor/Shielding: Sac-9
- Ground electrode: 4-GE, nickel
- Shell thread: 18 mm
- Terminal thread nut: threaded with knurl
- Reach (inch): 0.531
- Hex (inch): 0.875
- Available gap (inch): 0.0180 - 0.0220
- Reach (mm): 13.49
- Hex (mm): 22.23
- Core nose length (inch): 0.242
- Electrode max. operating temperature (F): 1700 F
- Spark Plug
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.