Continental Contitech Hy-T Torque V-Belt 4/B128 Banded 4 Rib
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Joined construction for problem drives
- High-strength Vytacord tensile members
- Tough fabric backing
- Heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant
- Static conductive
- The HY-T Torque Team B profile, classical, 0.66" top width, 4-rib banded V-belt is built by Continental ContiTech with Vytacord tension members and is suitable for industrial applications where mechanical or environmental abuse is a factor. The belt is commonly used for pulsating loads, vibrating drives, and short-center applications. This classical belt has a 0.66" top width, is approximately 2.64" in total width, and is manufactured in a 4-ribbed joined construction for increased flexibility and heat dissipation. It is static conductive, making it appropriate in the presence of explosive gases, liquids, powders, and other substances where the possibility of static sparks must be kept to a minimum.
- The HY-T Torque belt is built with Vytacord tension members, a synthetic reinforcement that increases overall tensile strength and lends dimensional stability so that drive performance is more consistent and predictable over the life of the belt. The belt is backed in oil-and abrasion-resi
- Continental Contitech
- Torque V-Belt
- Torque V-Belt
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.