Continental ContiTech Poly V V Belt - 76.5"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Multiple V-ribbed profile provides friction and wedge advantages
- High-grade engineered rubber
- Strong Vytacord tensile member
- Heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant
- The L section banded Poly-V belt has a 2.77" total width and 0.38" height, 15 ribs, is built by Continental ContiTech with Vytacord tension members, and is suitable for industrial applications where mechanical or environmental abuse is a factor. The belt has 15 individual ribs, each with a 0.185" V-width; they are bonded together by fabric to increase flexibility and heat dissipation. The belt is static conductive, making it appropriate in the presence of explosive gases, liquids, powders, and other substances where the possibility of static sparks must be kept to a minimum.
- Continental ContiTech
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.