Continental Elite 62002 Molded Radiator Hose
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Temperature range - -40 to +275 F
- Original configuration available to assure proper fit
- Synthetic knit reinforcement, to help resist electrochemical degradation
- Not for use with fuels or oils
- Compatible with most coolants, including ethylene glycol, propylene glycol-based, as well as organic acid modified, long life coolants
- Designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the radiator as well as through other components in the vehicle's coolant system. Meets or exceeds SAE 20R4EC Class D1 specifications. Resistant to Electrochemical Degradations (ECR).
- Continental Elite
- Radiator Hose
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.