Continental Elite 62301 Molded Radiator Hose
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Continental Elite Molded Radiator Hoses are designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the radiator as well as through other components in the vehicle's coolant system. Molded to provide full flow through tight bends, ease of application, and to relieve stress on radiator connections. Original configurations available to ensure proper fit. Features EPDM tube and cover with synthetic knit reinforcement, and is compatible with most coolants including ethylene glycol- and propylene glycol-based coolants, as well as organic acid modified, long-life coolants. Meets or exceeds SAE 20R4EC Class D1 specifications as well as many OE specifications. Resistant to Electrochemical Degradation (ECR). ID range: 1-inches to 3-inches and includes intersect hose configurations. Temperature range: -40F to 275F (-40C to 135C). Not for use in fuel or oil transfer applications.
- Continental Elite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.