Continental Elite 63153 Molded Heater Hose
No reviews found
- Continental Elite Molded Radiator Hoses are designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the heater core, by-pass to the radiator, as well as through other components in the vehicle s coolant system. Original configurations available to ensure proper fit. Features EPDM tube and cover with synthetic knit reinforcement, and is compatible with most coolants including ethylene glycol- and propylene glycol-based coolants, as well as organic acid modified, long-life coolants. Meets or exceeds SAE 20R3EC Class D1 and Class D2 specifications as well as many original equipment specifications. Resistant to Electrochemical Degradation (ECR). ID Range: 1/4-inches to 1-3/8-inches and includes intersect hose configurations. Temperature range: -40F to 275F (-40C to 135C). Not for use in fuel or oil transfer applications.
- Continental Elite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.