Continental Elite 64175 Molded Heater Hose
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Original equipment configuration ensures a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped to fit your vehicle
- EPDM tube and cover with synthetic knit reinforcement.
- Designed to withstand temperature from -40
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradation (ECR)
- Compatible with most coolants including ethylene glycol and propylene glycol-based coolants, as well as organic acid modified, Long Life coolants.
- Continental Elite molded by-pass and heater hoses are designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the heater core, by-pass to the radiator, and through other components of the cooling system. This hose is built to OE specifications and pre-shaped to follow the curves of your stock hose and precisely fit your vehicle. It is manufactured from EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer), which is a synthetic rubber highly resistant to heat, ozone, and chemical coolants. Each hose is reinforced with synthetic knit that ensures greater durability and higher burst limits. Every part is built to meet or exceed OE specs and strict SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) standards that ensure the safety, quality, and effectiveness of products across the engineering industry.
- Continental Elite
- Heater Hose
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.