Continental Elite 64285 Molded Heater Hose
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Degradation (ECR). ID Range: 1/4-inches to 1-3/8-inches and includes intersect hose configurations. Temperature range: -40F to 275F (-40C to 135C). Not for use in fuel or oil transfer applications.
- Goodyear Engineered Products are now branded Continental Elite
- Designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the heater core, by-pass to the radiator, as well as through other components in the vehicle_s coolant system
- Original configurations available to ensure proper fit
- EPDM tube and cover with synthetic knit reinforcement
- Compatible with most coolants including ethylene glycol and propylene glycol-based coolants, as well as organic acid modified, long-life coolants
- Continental Elite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.