Continental Elite Molded Radiator Hose (66391)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Original equipment configuration ensures a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped to fit your vehicle
- Molded to provide full flow through tight bends, ease of installation, and to relieve stress on radiator connections
- EPDM tube and cover with Tylanar knit reinforcement
- Designed to withstand temperature from -40F to +275F
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradations (ECR)
- Constructed to meet and exceed SAE J20R4, Class D1 and SAE 20R4EC, Class D1 specifications
- Continental Elite radiator hoses are designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the radiator and through other components of the cooling system. This molded radiator hose is built to OE specifications and pre-shaped to follow the curves of your stock hose and precisely fit your vehicle. This hose allows for full coolant flow through the bends, less stress on connections, and ease of installation. It is manufactured from EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer), which is a synthetic rubber highly resistant to heat, ozone, and chemical coolants. Each hose is reinforced with Tylanar knit that provides burst limits exceeding SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) standards more details on - https://www.carid.com/continental-contitech/molded-radiator-hose-lower-mpn-66391.html
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.