ContiTech PK060373 Serpentine Belt
No reviews found
- Because serpentine belts drive generators, fans, water pumps, AC compressors, and power steering systems; safety and reliability is a must for such a hardworking component. That's why all ContiTech serpentine belts, also known as multi-rib belts, are original equipment quality and always correct in form, fit, and function. ContiTech serpentine belts deliver 98% power efficiency and are designed to be oil-resistant and temperature-stable from -22 degree Fahrenheit to 176 degree Fahrenheit (-30 degree Celsius to 80 degree Celsius). With service life intervals of up to 150,000 miles and no re-tensioning required, ContiTech serpentine belts are worry free! High performance construction features include polychloroprene rubber cover and body, polyester fiber tensile members, and a ribbed belt design. Every ContiTech belt meets or exceeds OE standards. That's why you'll find them on some of the world's finest automobiles including Audi, BMW, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Rolls Royce, SAAB, Volkswagen, and Volvo, as well as non-European brands like Chrysler, Ford, GM, Hyundai, KIA, and Nissan. All products are backed by the CRP promise of quality and superior service.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.