DBA 4000 XS Premium Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rear Solid Disc Brake Rotor
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Improved heat handling
- Stable under heavy braking conditions
- Paint markings for temperature monitoring
- Even brake pad wear
- Premium cross-drilled and slotted
- This Drilled and slotted rotor provides the looks and functionality of both cross-drilled rotors and slotted rotors combined. While still not ideal for the abuse they would suffer on a racetrack (i.e. the drill holes being prone to stress-cracking), one of the places drilled & slotted rotors shine is on heavy vehicles towing heavy loads. The heavier the vehicle, the more energy is needed to slow it to a safe and reliable stop. Brakes convert kinetic energy (motion) into heat energy, and heavier vehicles invariably generate more heat in their braking systems. So a rotor that runs cooler (cross-drilled) combined with one that maintains a clean contact surface between itself and the brake pad (slotted), when not pushed beyond its thermal threshold, can provide an extra bit of security and durability.
- Disc Brake Rotor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.