DBA Automotive T-Slot Uni-Directional Slotted Brake Rotor (DBA2714S)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2009-2009 > Toyota > 4Runner > 4.7L 4663cc (285ci) V8 > LIMITED
- 2009-2009 > Toyota > 4Runner > 4.0L 3956cc (241ci) V6 > SPORT
- 2009-2009 > Toyota > 4Runner > 4.7L 4663cc (285ci) V8 > SPORT; 2009-2009 > Toyota > 4Runner > 4.7L 4663cc (285ci) V8 > SR5
- Patented 'Kangaroo Paw' ventilation design provides greater heat dissipation
- Bi-Symmetrical T2 curve slots dampen the vibration harmonics or noise resulting in a quieter responsive and smoother brake pedal feel
- T2 slot design provides even pad wear and assists in minimising glazing of pad surfaces
- Non-directional slot design eliminates the need for left and right discs
- After decades of design and development with race teams around the world Disc Brakes Australia developed a proprietary cast iron ( XG-150 ) for use in all of it's premium performance disc brake rotors. This specially formulated iron is rich in carbon and alloyed to produce excellent thermal characteristics which is a key factor in the production of the casting combined with our patented Kangaroo Paw ventilation design. With it's supersaturated solution of carbon in an iron matrix the excess carbon precipitates out in the form of graphite flakes. The morphology of these graphite flakes provide excellent thermal properties increasing the thermal shock resistance and allowing it to survive rapid thermal cycling with core-heat levels of approximately 700 deg C and above. Coupled together with DBA's TSPTM process where the cast iron is stress relieved during the manufacturing process you end up with a cast iron structure ideal for heavy braking and perfect for motorsport applications.
- Automotive Brake Rotor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.